I see tags going around on blogs everywhere and I always enjoy reading them a lot, so I thought I’d do another one for you today! This will make you know me a little better, which always is a good thing, isn’t it?
1. Are you named after anyone? I was, actually! I was named after my Czech grandmother, who has sadly passed away a few years ago. My name was altered a little though, my grandmother was called Alena, the ‘k’ makes it a diminutive. There’s a nice fact of the day, hehe!
2. When was the last time you cried? Earlier this week, when I booked my tickets to the Harry Potter Studios in England and I saw this was happening over there. They were happy tears, though!
3. Do you have kids? Nope!
4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Yeah, I think so. I know at first I’m kind of a quiet person, but once you get to know me, I tell you a lot of fun facts about films and series. That should be fun.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I do, but I’m so darn fluent people don’t seem to understand that’s it’s sarcasm most of the time (or I’m just surrounded by a lot of Sheldon Cooper’s..).
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Nope. Nope. Nope. I’m terribly afraid of heights, so that’s never ever happening.
7. What’s your favourite cereal? Cornflakes, nice and non-special it is.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Whether or not they’re nice to other people. If you’re nice to me, but not to the cashier that’s helping you, you’re not a very nice person.
9. What is your eye colour? Green with a little grey undertone.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Whenever I see a scary movie, it’ll stay in my brain for years, so that’s kind of a no go for me. Happy endings make me feel good, so they’re it for me!
11. Favourite smells? Cinnamon, the peach shower gel by The Body Shop and chai tea.
12. Summer or winter? Both have their benefits, but since I’m quite the indoorsy, soft pajamas wearing kind of person, winter is a little more loveable for me.
13. Computer or television? Computer, definitely computer. I can watch the things that are on television on my computer, but not the other way around, you know.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Brazil. I’ve been there twice and it’s wonderful out there!
15. Do you have any special talents? I’m quite good with words and I can move my nostrils, it doesn’t get much more special than that.
16. Where were you born? In the same house I live in today!
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, watching series and films, looking up photos of cute animals (ducklings) and having dinners with people I love.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I’ve got a parrot and a bunny.
19. Favourite movie? Ooooooh, that’s a hard one! I can’t just pick one.. Silence of the Lambs, The Prisoner Of Azkaban, The Order of the Phoenix, the Perks of Being a Wallflower and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1&2.
20. Do you have any siblings? Nope.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m not completely sure. As long as it involves me writing about the things I’m passionate about, I’ll be a happy girlie!
And that’s it for today! If you want to do this tag yourself, please feel free to do it, and tag me in your post, so I can get to know you too!
Have a lovely rest of the day and make the best of your weekend!