Okay, I am slowly falling in love with tags. I really want you guys to know who’s writing all the stuff on this blog, so I want you to get to know me and I feel like the easiest way of doing that is by tags.
I find it really quite hard to find tags that I really like, but I found one that I want to do for you today! It’s called the ‘100 questions tag’ and I’m guessing that in 100 questions, you should get to know me pretty well, so let’s go!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I sleep with my closet doors opened, most of the time.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Yes, they’re free, so not taking them would be like saying ‘no’ to a cashier who’s asking you whether you want a free sample with your new perfume.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out! I want to be able to fully roll up in them, like a little worm.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No, I don’t think I’m really capable of doing that.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes! Especially in my cookbooks.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I don’t, because we don’t have very much of them here in the
Netherlands, but I would if we did.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? A big bear, because I’d persuade it to cuddle with me instead.
8. Do you have freckles? Only in summer, when I’ve been out in the sun a lot.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Not always, but most of the time, yes.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people walk very slowly in front of me and I can’t pass them. Ugh.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nope.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes. My blatter is really very small, so sometimes things need to happen, you know?
13. What about pooped in the woods? No, that’s a small step too far for me.
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? YES. Whenever I’m in the kitchen I dance.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nope, I’d rather eat a snack.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? One.
17. What size is your bed? I’ve got a really cozy double bed.
18. What is your ‘song of the week’? Pheeeeew… Closer by The Kings Of Leon.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Nope. Nope. Nope.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Yes, I do, whenever I feel like it.
21. Whats your least favorite movie? Frozen. Not the Disney one, but an older one in which a few teens get stuck on a ski lift. It’s horrible.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Somewhere in the woods.
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Nothing? I don’t really ever eat chicken nuggets.
25. What is your favorite food? Lasagna, preferably with spinach and lots of cheese.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 1&2, Despicable Me 1&2 and all the Harry Potter films.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My boyfriend.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? I don’t think so. I think your naked body is kind of a treasure to be seen by your partner and your best friends only.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Two months ago, I think.
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Noooope. But my dad is a car mechanic, so he can do it for me, hehe.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope.
33. Ever ran out of gas? Nope.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Something with cheese and vegetables.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Porridge.
36. What is your usual bedtime? Around half past 11.
37. Are you lazy? Yeshhh.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Nothing actually, because we never really celebrated it here, but I was a dead geisha this year. Does that count?
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? A rat.
40. How many languages can you speak? 2 really quite well and 2 other really, really crappy.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yes, for Elle, Elle Food (is that a thing outside of the Netherlands?) and
Jan, which is a really cool Dutch magazine.
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos.
43. Are you stubborn? Yes.
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman? I do not know the answer to that question.
45. Ever watch soap operas? Nopeeee.
46. Are you afraid of heights? Yes, terribly.
47. Do you sing in the car? Yup, even though I’m always in the car whilst other people are in there too. They love my voice (they don’t).
48. Do you sing in the shower? YES.
49. Do you dance in the car? Nope.
50. Ever used a gun? I’m glad to answer no to this one.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Never, unless you count the school photographer, in which case it would be three years ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes, but I still love them very much.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Maybe a little, but it’s so lovely I don’t mind the stress that comes with it.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? I don’t think so?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple. Apple crumble, actually.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A singer, because of Shakira. That’s the only one I remember..
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yup, and they scare the hell out of me.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes, quite often actually.
59. Take a vitamin daily? Whenever I think about it, which is kinda daily.
60. Wear slippers? Yeshhh, I love warm feet.
61. Wear a bath robe? Yes.
62. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas.
63. First concert? Within Temptation, which is a Dutch hard rock band.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Dunno?
65. Nike or Adidas? Nike? I think?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No, is that a bad thing?
69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes, I have been in a dance class for 8 years, actually.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Noooo.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No, but only because I never entered a spelling bee.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes, last week, actually.
74. Own any record albums? Yes, around two.
75. Own a record player? No. Isn’t that sad?
76. Regularly burn incense? Yes, I love it!
77. Ever been in love? Yes, I am right now.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Meat Loaf, ACDC, Foo Fighters (again).
79. What was the last concert you saw? Hozier, which was darn perfect.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hottttt.
81. Tea or coffee? Tea.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles.
83. Can you swim well? Yes, I have to because I live in the Netherlands and we’ve got an awful lot water around here.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes, for around 15 seconds, then I lose my cool.
85. Are you patient? Depending on what I have to be patient about, but in general: yes.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Band.
87. Ever won a contest? Nope…
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No!
89. Which are better black or green olives? Green.
90. Can you knit or crochet? I can knit, and I’m always a very happy grandmAlenka when I’m doing it!
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room.
92. Do you want to get married? I do, because I love the whole idea of feeling super special on your wedding day.
93. If married, how long have you been married? Minus I don’t know how long.
94. Who was your HS crush? My first boyfriend.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Not really.
96. Do you have kids? Nopeeee. I think I’m way too young to have kids!
97. Do you want kids? Yes, I do.
98. Whats your favorite color? Purple.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes, my family in the Czech Republic.
100. What’s the best month of the year? December is, without any doubt.
Have a lovely rest of the day and remember there’s no shame in being a goofball!